Below are my thoughts and articles in no particular order:
- Your SEO strategy should never start with keyword research.
- The importance of context in marketing.
- A humble suggestions: stop blogging.
- The downsides of A/B testing.
- Performance marketers — take a deep breath, this might hurt to read.
- How to get a job in digital marketing.
The Internet & Digital Life
- I am no longer good at tech support and it's interesting to think about.
- Why virtue signalling is a good thing.
- My obsession with longevity: notes, emails & more.
- I've given up on using a CMS for my personal website.
- The case for reducing your digital clutter.
- Keeping organised, finishing my work, ADHD and how I figured it all out.
- This website is not a blog.
- What should I be when I grow up?
- 5000 upvotes, hundreds of comments, easy to verify, 100% wrong.
- The Internet killed the rock star and why that's okay.
- The data economy of Khao San Road.
Note: if you have any questions or want to use any of these, drop my a line on my contact page.