Category: Beyond Keywords Podcast | 1 min read
Digital marketing has a problem
We focus far too much on data for our decision making. I get it, for the longest time I also did the same. The issue is that not all questions can be answered with numbers.
This podcast talks about empathy and why understanding your customers is far more important than any data point you'll ever get through your analytics platform of choice.
I am still an advocate for data and analytics but I think the industry as a whole has swung far too much to that side. In a perfect world we would be somewhere in the middle.
Okay, where can I Find the episode?
All over the place!
It should be available in your podcasting app of choice including Spotify, Pocket Casts, Google Play and more.
- The Power of Stories Ft. Mark Evans, Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Preparing for the End of Clicks Ft. Rand Fishkin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- You can do marketing for free‽ Ft. Diana Goodwin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- What do your customers actually want? Analyzing customer intent Ft. Matthew Hunt - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Hide and Seek in Digital Marketing or The Million Dollar Game of Where's Waldo - Beyond Keywords Podcast