Category: Beyond Keywords Podcast | 2 min read
Where it all began
A few months ago I was searching for new podcasts to listen to (along with new websites to check out) that covered digital marketing at a bit of a higher level. To be honest I had gotten sick of all these websites that cover the latest changes Google made or gave basic tips on how to improve your ROAS. Out of this frustration bore the new idea: why don't I talk about it?
Now, before you get all mad, I knew I wasn't the most knowledgeable in the world. While I've been in the industry for years and have worked at both Agencies and in house for some of the largest (and smallest) companies in Canada, I knew I would need some help.
Being lazy, I decided to add interviews with people who know more than me!
This is the first episode of the podcast titled: What the heck does "Beyond Keywords" even mean?
I talk about why I'm sick of keywords and then go on to interview Tim Kilroy.
Who is Tim Kilroy?
He is a mentor of mine who has been in the digital space for far longer than me. He has created numerous companies including agencies that have sold for 7 figures, has held several C-level positions including CMO and continues to help retailers and agencies who want to grow faster with his consultancy. You can check out his website here.
How do I listen to it?
It should be available in your podcasting app of choice including Spotify, Pocket Casts, Google Play and more.
Or just use the web player, you can find it below!
- The Power of Stories Ft. Mark Evans, Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Why you should make decisions without data, a case for empathy - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Preparing for the End of Clicks Ft. Rand Fishkin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- You can do marketing for free‽ Ft. Diana Goodwin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- What do your customers actually want? Analyzing customer intent Ft. Matthew Hunt - Beyond Keywords Podcast