Category: Beyond Keywords Podcast | 1 min read
No startups were built on metrics - but plenty have certainly been built from stories. Whether it's Gopro and Airbnb making you feel like an adventurer or Google making you feel for an email system, stories are an amazing way to both amplify your message and make your sales people's jobs easier.
I talk with Mark Evans, the principle behind ME Consulting and author of Marketing Spark, a sort of workbook for startups that will help them really amplify their messaging. The book goes over the power of story but also includes worksheets and more to get you started.
You can find the book by clicking here.
You can also check out ME Consulting here.
Okay, Where can I find the episode?
All over the place!
It should be available in your podcasting app of choice including Spotify, Pocket Casts, Google Play and more.
Or just use the web player, you can find it below!
- Why you should make decisions without data, a case for empathy - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Preparing for the End of Clicks Ft. Rand Fishkin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- You can do marketing for free‽ Ft. Diana Goodwin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- What do your customers actually want? Analyzing customer intent Ft. Matthew Hunt - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Hide and Seek in Digital Marketing or The Million Dollar Game of Where's Waldo - Beyond Keywords Podcast
The Email List
I send a single email once a month that covers digital marketing, strategy, life & more. I sometimes talk about systems I am trying, privacy, various apps I am using and other things you may find of interest.Join the list