Category: Beyond Keywords Podcast | 1 min read
With all the focus on privacy these days, things like the CCPA, GDPR and the upcoming privacy charter here in Canada are changing how marketers handle data. Mix in Apple blocking most third party trackers from it's browser and others starting to follow suit and you have a recipe that could mark a huge change in how companies market.
In this episode of Beyond Keywords I discuss these changes and what modern marketers can do, not only to work on the problem now, but to also future proof their marketing from other similar changes that may come down the pipe.
You can listen in your podcasting app of choice or right here in the browse by simply clicking below.
- The Power of Stories Ft. Mark Evans, Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Why you should make decisions without data, a case for empathy - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- Preparing for the End of Clicks Ft. Rand Fishkin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- You can do marketing for free‽ Ft. Diana Goodwin - Beyond Keywords Podcast
- What do your customers actually want? Analyzing customer intent Ft. Matthew Hunt - Beyond Keywords Podcast